The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Soarer owner

Guest gav525

Hi all,

Decided to finally register instead of just browsing and not being able to reply to threads. Have a V8 Soarer and have been looking for parts, mainly wheels and some coilovers(if I can't source an electronic height controller), and as a lot of the parts are interchangeable with the Supra I'll be spending a bit of time in the classifieds on here :)

Ah that explains why I can't reply to or PM the guy with the wheels for sale that I want! Did wonder about that. Guess I'll be spending the £10 then as it seems like there's quite a good selection of spares in the classifieds ad no doubt I'll be looking for an R154 gearbox in the future an all

Thanks for the welcomes :) Ill stick a couple of pics up but its really nothing to look at just yet. Bought it as a bit of cheap fun after being in my mates V8 and hearing it with a stainless exhaust, sounds unreal! Plus its a nice comfy place to be!

Plans are wheels and lowered first, then exhaust, then i have the skirts and bumper extensions/splitters from the white car below to put on, maybe a different front bumper, respray it a nice colour. After all this my long term plan is a manual conversion using the R154 box. In the middle of building a house so it'll all be very slow progress, so just concentrating on getting wheels, then taxed for the beginning of april and get it out the garage!

This is when i got it. Wheels were off it and on ebay within a week, and its been sat on axle stands in my garage since!

And the white one which was a bargain and donated loads of good spares! Only bought it so i could swap the rear lights lol

And because i cant drive a V8 everyday to work....(seriously comical and one of the best/most fun cars ive owned and ive owned 94!)

Hello mate, thought you'd be on here an all! Yeah, thought it was about time I got the finger out and actually drove this Soarer instead of looking at it!