The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crashed the Supra - how bad is it?

Homer

Lost it big time exiting a roundabout this evening after taking Leeky for a demo :(

Gave it waaay to much correction while it was sliding over a camber change in the road and managed to bounce off of a curb and couple of crash barriers.

Before I try and find a body shop, just wanted to know if you guys think this looks bad

I believe its just a new front wing, bumper and light and the rear panel putting back into shape... oh and a new set of wheels!

front.jpg

ah mate sorry to hear about ur supra, nice looking car form what i could see on the pics, but yea i guess all the body work wud cost around £1500 thats including the new lights, but those wheel look like they might cost a further £1000 at least, hopefully it all wont cost so much but just giving my opinion

Ouch :(

It depends if you fix it with new or used parts I guess.

Front Bumper £432.06

Front Wing £157.11

Headlight £120 (I can't tell if it's damaged, hopefully not)

(plus VAT)

Mine was more of a mess than that at the front and it came up a treat.... think of it as an opportunity to get the stonechips touched up and it softens the blow a tiny bit.

Thanks for the replies gents! As Paul says, as least no one got hurt

Had another look and there is a tiny crease in the cross member at the front, this pushed the wing out about 5mm. Doesn’t look too good!

The rear is the worst. It doesn't show it in the picture but the whole section where the scratches are is pushed in about 1 inch. Hope it can be straightened out again...

Anyone know if it’s okay to pootle around on the spacesaver?

Would appreciate it anyone could let me know if you see any wheels for sale (anything will do for now)

hey mate,

sorry i never made it up there, got stuck doing bloody work, just seen the damage, that can be fixed i'm sure.

If you want the number for that bodyshop we were talking about the other day let me know, like I said, never seen anyone no where near as good. If you want you can borrow my rear wheels to get around with if it helps, i ain't using them, and i can get you trade on toyota bits if that helps.

take it easy..

Thanks for the offer of the wheels and help Graham, much appreciated. May well need to order some parts from Mr T this week!!

Luckily CJ had some stock 16's available, he's even delivering them to Reading tomorrow - top bloke!!

Could you send me the contact details of that body shop?

Cheers