The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Youngest Supra on the forum?

heedthebaw

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2002 cars have appeared on here. I think there was one for sale in Ireland recently. Not many of the late late specs have appeared though!

I thought I was doing well with a VVTi 1997 single :) I did look at a couple of BPU TT6 2001s but decided against it :)

Is it the 2001/2002 cars that are in the silly tax bracket?

The most anyone will ever pay for road tax on a supra is £280(this year, up from £270 last year). Even then, this will only apply to cars registered after the first of March 2001. The top two tax brackets only apply to cars registered after the 23rd of March 2006. Seems to be a believed myth on here that some of the last cars were in the £490 tax bracket. :rolleyes:

The most anyone will ever pay for road tax on a supra is £280(this year, up from £270 last year). Even then, this will only apply to cars registered after the first of March 2001. The top two tax brackets only apply to cars registered after the 23rd of March 2006. Seems to be a believed myth on here that some of the last cars were in the £490 tax bracket. :rolleyes:

£280 I could live with. £490 is a joke.

I know of a couple of cars that are in the higher bracket but these were DVLA cock ups.

H.