The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Old persons are nice

Fifty

:)

Just came out of Comet to see a well dressed old gent and his well dressed wife pawing over the Supra.

"excuse me young man, is this fabulous car yours?".

Yes says I. Oh its so wonderful "Ive never seen one before!"

My son had a Rolls Corniche convertible once but this is much better LOLOL

Dont it make you feel nice. -such nice posh well spoken folk.

Incidentally they were driving a Merc with a bloody great HORSE statue on the bonnet:p

One thing was a bit worrying I was err carrying 2 hairdryers and a set of ceramic tongues (no not for me you buggers :p

I find older people LIKE Supras, the old dear in the village "wants a ride" - I hope thats what she wants lol

I'd only had my Sup a couple of weeks when a little old lady came over in the Safeway carpark, just as I was getting my boy out the back. She came over and said "oh son, your so lucky - you've got a beautiful car and a beatiful wee family"

I was touched that her priorities in life were clearly the same as mine :D

Originally posted by Fiftyplus1

:)

One thing was a bit worrying I was err carrying 2 hairdryers and a set of ceramic tongues (no not for me you buggers :p

a set of ceramic tongues????

They sell such stuff at Comet???

Damn....you meant 'TONGS' didn't you?

I'll phone Brian and tell him to come back....just sent him out to Comet to get my Christmas pressie!!

:p :p

(Sorry...couldn't resist.)

WHEN A CAR PARKED NEXT TO ME IN STORE'S CAR PARK - THERE WAS 2 OLD LADIES, ABOUT 50 AND 70 Y.O.

THEY SAW MY NUMBER PLATE - AND ASKED IF I WON IT PLAYING BINGO PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME OF U KNOW MY PLATE SAYS: 8INGO

;-)

P.S. AND MY MUM LOVES MY CAR! WHEN SHE VISITED ME LAST SUMMER I DROVE HER AT 140 MPH - SHE WASNT COMPLAINING! LOL

A little old lady near me walks her dog every night at bout 11pm, normally the time im round my mates. We quite often see her as we are heading out and she always comments on how good my car is and she has never seen one before. Always repay her by blasting off into the night. Promised her a ride at some point though (in the car that is ;)).

Gaz