The mkiv Supra Owners Club

If you could choose any colour?

Pete

Ok, here goes.

Thinking of a respray.

So far my favorites are:

1) Lovely blue (Like the MG XPower Blue)

2) XPower Grey (Love our ZR!)

3) Midnight Purple

anyone else got any good suggestions?

I've had a gunmetal Supra and it looked not as nice as my black one IMHO. Black is great, but a pain to keep clean and I'm bored of black now.

Flips etc are probably a little to attention grabbing for normal use. Also - what on Earth do you do when it gets stone chipped!?

Pete

Plum Crazy Purple!!!

Or yellow might work - depends how much attention you want!!

Candy Apple Red if you can afford it and can afford touch ups.

Trophy Blue is nice (or Ferrari blue as it's now called :innocent: ). Already been done on here though!!

Look into SpectraFlair as well, that'd be the colour I'd most want!

I know exactly what colour I'm doing mine next year, but do you think I can find the paint codes ?!? Apparently, the paints are produced by BASF for Saleen exclusively.

I admit sheepishly that I saw the colour on 2 Fast 2 Furious, however - it's a fappin' gorgeous colour and will be mine :devil:

I was gonna go Candy, but the cost is horrendous and it isn't practical if you're gonna use the car regularly as matching is a nightmare.

Here it is :

http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~mshosier/MSHPerf/Lizstick Red Saleen.JPG

Chris Rocks on mkivsupra.co.uk has a similar colour which is apparently a Corvette red.

The plan is : Add the Veilside Overfenders, eyebrows and rear bumper to my C1 skirts, nose and wing. Then full respray in the above Saleen Lizstick Red (IF I can find the paint codes).

I know the Veilside kit is common, but you don't often see a Supe with the FULL kit inc. overfenders\rear bumper etc. I think it'll go loverly with my wheels too :)

Matt

PS. Me thinks this'll be a job courtesy of one Dude ;)

I thought gold - but it reminds me of the 70's and Austin Maxi etc...and Top Secret of course.

Love that light Green!... I agree though - is it a bit too "street tuned"? Gotta think of the resale value.

I've gone off purple. Far too common now :p

I'd go X-power Grey Pete, very classy

Thing is...it'd match the missus MG ZR..not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing!

Can't find mention of Moonshine colour anywhere on either Rover or MG site.. Is it one of the special personalised range they don't list in the brochure?