The mkiv Supra Owners Club

knight racer parts

JK90

I know there has been a number of threads about these but non are recent so i thought if any one has had any dealings they would be able to let me know, looking at getting a trial rear bumper and i know they do them, i just want to know if its worth staying away or if they have actually picked up

Albert is a good guy, I've bought loads of stuff off him over the years, GTR bits are always 100%, he has had a few problems with Supra parts over the years but that's always going to happen when you sell as much stuff as he does, if there is a problem with a part he will refund/exchange.

R34 gtr parts are not very good, also bad things have been heard about the veilside rx7 kit but thats another story. S13 parts have been pretty bad from them also s15 parts. overall pretty bad BUT the range is good and if you have deep pockets to pay a bodyshop or you have the skills needed its not the end of the world.