The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beautiful Baltic Blue GZ on ebay

Dan_Turism0

Nice colour but to me that car looks like it's painted two different shades of blue.

Check out the shot showing the rear left hand 3/4's of the car and also the shot of the drivers side, the quarter panels on both sides look like a different shade when compared to the rear bumper & the driver's door.

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)

Alarm bells?

Shame as it seems a nice car.

It does look great, location is against it, it's 'non bling' and relatively expensive for a no thrills looking early car. It's the sort of car I'd go for but loads of buyers want the extra's or the look and are willing to take those even if they are a little shabby in some areas.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that when it was advertised here he had none or VERY few people even look at it for some of the above reasons.

It does look great, location is against it, it's 'non bling' and relatively expensive for a no thrills looking early car. It's the sort of car I'd go for but loads of buyers want the extra's or the look and are willing to take those even if they are a little shabby in some areas.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that when it was advertised here he had none or VERY few people even look at it for some of the above reasons.

Whats wrong with its location, its a bit out the way but at least its not in some

dodgy dealers

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

looking through the pics on his photobucket i can't see a lot wrong with it lol, i'm tempted to go view it even though i'm not in a position to buy it lol

If i was in the market for one i'd be having a look at it, looks good and not been messed up

yet

This appears to be a good example.

What I would say is that it now has 100 miles less on the odometer than it had a year and a half ago, however this could just be an oversight as it appears to be the same person that is selling it.

It also had no MOT from April till June last year for whatever reason.

Edited by st3ven1 (see edit history)