The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Window replacement..

Purity14

Had someone smash my passenger window through last night, with a fire extinguisher to take a couple of pound coins from my ashtray in my underground secure carpark..

They smashed it into my door as well for fun, which is rather annoying.

So before i go looking for a replacement white door, any idea in the north west i can get replacement glass fitted? I don't mind even fitting it myself. But obvs sooner rather than later..

Gotta go to work now.. Shouldn't have left my ashtray open with the pound coins on show :(

Talk to Keron he should have them in stock and easy enuff to fit if you know what end of a spanner to hold or phone around glass fitters but won't be cheap and prob have to wait couple days for them to get it I did work for autoglass and even I had too wait 2 weeks for my brand new heated rear screen

Hope get it sorted ASAP mate

Yeah Ive got Keron to ship me one for not tomorrow, the next day - I hate shipping fragile stuff :(

But i'm chancing it on this occasion! :)

Oh and I am fitting it myself no problem - I just wanted it done today - until I realised that there is nothing else to steal from the car really - so it doesn't matter if it takes a while.

I might just park with the windows down all the time tbh - I honestly don't see a downside? :)