The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEW MEMBER...rear diffuser advice please

sean2kuk

Hello everyone i'm Sean,28 from Halifax west yorkshire

Ive wanted a supra since i passed my test at 18 now after owning many other jap cars im in a position to buy my first TT

my question is for a friend and on a supra that has a GT300 body kit fitted the rear bumper looks asif its missing something....i was thinking a rear diffuser but does anyone know if a diffuser is sold for this particular kit or would it need to be custom?

I have a budget of about £9000-£9500 manual or auto....im after an immaculate example...as it would be just a weekend car and kept in a garage.

a car that someone has really cared for not just ragged it around and maybe washed once a year..!

am i asking to much for my budget?

out of interest which version supra came with HID headlights?

thanks guys

Edited by sean2kuk
extra info added (see edit history)

Welcome to the club. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to answer your diffuser question.

Regarding your search for a Supra, I'm dead jealous, with your budget you will be able to get something quite special.

Look at the classifieds if you haven't already or contact JM Imports and he'll find one for you :-)

Welcome too the Club

First up pay your £10 for full membership, that gives you access to the full forum and the Classifieds

Again, I can't help with the diffuser bit

Your budget will get you a Facelift VVTI Triptronic or an Auto with some money left over

An immaculate 6-speed might be a push, but they do come up at that price

You could get one imported, if that is an option for you, again as above click here for JM Imports, he will talk you through the process and be honest with you on what you can target in your budget, he may have something already on the way which will suite your needs

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)