The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lake District Long Weekend 15th - 18th May 2014

drift_bear

For those who arent able to go on Dragonball and wanted to stay a little more local, me and Nevins have organised a getaway to the lake district with a few others.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/england/E10110.htm

Were going Thursday 15th May 2014 - Sunday 18th May 2014.

We will be renting a large country house with private courtyard, and plan on taking a few scenic drives, possibly paintballing, go karting etc whilst were there.

The house will only sleep 16 and has 9 bedrooms so the majority are doubles.

The price for this is £90 per person and a £23 deposit will need to be paid by the end of January to secure your place.

We only have 2 double rooms and 1 single room left ( 5 spaces) so numbers are very limited, it will be first come first served.

We have members coming from England & Scotland so its not necessarily just open to Welsh members.

If interested please PM me or Nevins for more info :)

Done Pod a couple of times now and wasn't impressed with the hotel the last time I went. Didn't like having to stand in the car park to have a bevvy. Never done JAE before and like the idea camping with a big group and having a babycham or two.

Room 205 and the budgies heed will never be the same :(