The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dammit!

far

Its happened ! Car got fecking keyed last night, well what can I say? - its bound to happen at some time and its happened to my cars before so its a case of when not if.

Anyone know how much its going to cost to sort something like this out ? The key mark has gone all the way through the paintwork and down to the metal its about 45cms long.Its on the panel which sits behind the passenger side door.

Any traders out there please let me know if you want to carry out this work, anyone recommend any cheap(but good) sprayers down south please post up.

Thanks

F:thumbs:

Harsh. I hate people who do this.

Is it jealousy, or do they genuinely feel good about themselves doing it?

When this happens, do people let the Police know? I know it's probably a waste of time, but if enough people do then maybe they'll make the punishment more severe - like only giving them a PS1 to play in jail, rather than a PS2 with widescreen.

Then again, the insurers wil probably love a rise in car keying attempts.

Sorry to hear about this Far, hope it gets sorted cheaply & painlessly mate.

I suppose it depends on the chap

Definately, I had a scrape on the rounded rear corner of the van. You can still see it where the metal has been pushed out.

He said your're the only one who would notice it because you know where to look. :devil:

No more mobile bodywork fixers for me.:)