The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It happened again

Twisted

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate not again , that is always a worry haing a decent car!the driving quality in this contry has dropped massivly of resent years, at least you have a whip lash claim for acouple of grand if one was inclined

Sorry to see it again, hope your okay

On the plus side its not much damage by yhe look of it fibre glass just makes it look worse

Edited by mellonman (see edit history)

It's ridiculous. The guy was proper friendly. He knew it was his fault. Said his foot slipped off the brake because of muddy shoes...

The rear left quarter panel is dented which is what I'm worried about as it can't just be replaced. I'd happily start again haha. I actually genuinely have whiplash as well and so do the two girls in my car at the time.

Glad your alright! I honestly would have went mental!

Looks a fair amount of damage tbh! Hope it's not a right off!

Pretty sure that is "goodnight Vienna" for that car. The rear of a Supra is amazingly strong.

If it has moved in that much then it has taken a serious thump. What car was he in?

H.

Haha you vultures. If it is a write off I will definitely be buying it back without a doubt.

He was driving a VW passat estate. I think his radiator is smashed but his mainly looks cosmetic. I was surprised his airbags didn't go off though. He was proper friendly and apologetic. Didn't directly accept fault but pretty much acknowledged it was his fault. He knows. He seemed old enough and sensible to know family man. I feel bad for him as well. Shit for both of us.

Got 3 whiplash claims going in anyway. I had 2 passengers.

The damage doesn't look too bad on mine. The crash bar looks damaged though :/

We need to pics of the rear wings. Looks like the centre has gone in a long way. Has the R-SR exhaust been damaged?

You can kind of see the dent in the left hand side. I will take pics tomorrow when I get her into the workshop in work to have a better look. The exhaust had a small amount of damage on it anyway and now it has a little dent on the rim of the exit