The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommend me some tyres

wile e coyote

Vredesteins are great tyres, got the ultrac sessanta's on my winter wheels and just bought the newer ultrac vorti's for my Volks. A lot better then the previous I have had, Pirelli P-Zero and Toyo T1-R. The only tyre I think was better for grip was the Michelin PS2's.

Kumho KU39. Just google them. Its a A rated tyre. Plus my friend owns a alloy wheel and tyre shop recommends them very highly. He says the only tyre he would buy over the kumho ku39 is the michelin. And thats 3 times the price. I have been using the kumho ku39 for a year now and they are amazing tyres. I will not buy anything else now. And ive used all top brands.

What ever you decide to go with try etyres website. Were just the cheapest by a large margin compared to other sites. I got 2 Toyo R32's fitted today at my house on the mazda. Great service.

Handy that they come and fit but they are £30 a tyre more expensive for the fronts for mine if I went with Kumho's for example. I could get my mate to fit them for that easily but still a good price for someone who can't get cheap tyre changes.

Handy that they come and fit but they are £30 a tyre more expensive for the fronts for mine if I went with Kumho's for example. I could get my mate to fit them for that easily but still a good price for someone who can't get cheap tyre changes.

Fitting was free for me mate and if you buy more than 1 tyre they knock a tenner off for every tyre after that.

Vredesteins are great tyres, got the ultrac sessanta's on my winter wheels and just bought the newer ultrac vorti's for my Volks. A lot better then the previous I have had, Pirelli P-Zero and Toyo T1-R. The only tyre I think was better for grip was the Michelin PS2's.

Another vote for the Vredesteins, I tried them out years ago reluctantly... they were a HUGE improvement over the Continentals which were on the car. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...