The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New addition to the family

Guest AF11supra

Guest AF11supra

Plans for the car this year, any advice or comments would be

I just wanted to state my plans for the car this year and see what guys think and/or you got an advice..might be a bit slower progress than some of you are used to, but i turn 21 on jan.6 so im just workin n goin to school now..plus im in ontario canada...450/month in insurance...not a good time.

Step 1: new front bumper painted same as car for now(silver)

Step 2: slam'er atleast a good 2"inches, got plenty of room.

Step 3:Lower and upper strut bar cz this car feels very loose on the street( very responsive to the smallest touch of the wheel)

Step 4( prob last one for this year): dont hate me but an ebay turbo kit. They complete and my friend ran 14 psi thru his setup for 2 years !

Step 5: buy a bare block and start building it.

bore it out, pistons, cams, valves, headers, a bigger turbo, inline intake and hopefully cancelling the dizzy.

Listen, i know you guys are supra wizards but everytime i post there are guys that just wana put others down, i know my shit been working cars for a long time now, me n the boys made investment of renting out a warehouse to group all our cars and tools in one spot so i am very well dedicated. I will always do my research first so if i post anything its for a better advice and seeing what your setups cost yu and problems people faced with their N\As and stop telling OH YU SHLDA GOTTEN A TT no shit buddy if could afford it at the time yu think i would have this car is a life project so she'll stick around for awhile and its here now so im just leave her like that you know.

Thanks !!

Appreciate all the info you give me!

I just wanted to state my plans for the car this year and see what guys think and/or you got an advice..might be a bit slower progress than some of you are used to, but i turn 21 on jan.6 so im just workin n goin to school now..plus im in ontario canada...450/month in insurance...not a good time.

Step 1: new front bumper painted same as car for now(silver)

Step 3:Lower and upper strut bar cz this car feels very loose on the street( very responsive to the smallest touch of the wheel)

Step 4( prob last one for this year): dont hate me but an ebay turbo kit. They complete and my friend ran 14 psi thru his setup for 2 years !

Step 5: buy a bare block and start building it.

bore it out, pistons, cams, valves, headers, a bigger turbo, inline intake and hopefully cancelling the dizzy.

Listen, i know you guys are supra wizards but everytime i post there are guys that just wana put others down, i know my shit been working cars for a long time now, me n the boys made investment of renting out a warehouse to group all our cars and tools in one spot so i am very well dedicated. I will always do my research first so if i post anything its for a better advice and seeing what your setups cost yu and problems people faced with their N\As and stop telling OH YU SHLDA GOTTEN A TT no shit buddy if could afford it at the time yu think i would have this car is a life project so she'll stick around for awhile and its here now so im just leave her like that you know.

Thanks !!

Appreciate all the info you give me!

The best bit of advice I can give is speak/type so that everybody can understand what you want to say. No slang etc... The wizards can't understand it.

We still don't know much about the car, its an N/A and its silver... Can we have some pictures?

For your friends car to only last 2 years he must have been sha**ing it daily... assuming its a supra?

And for insurance prices, I am also 21 and drive a TT paying no more than £900 est. 1600 Canadian.

I don't think we'll ever see you again :search:

Guest AF11supra

imageimageimageimage

So the car is bone stock, nothing added to it yet.

Anyway i dont know really what you meant when you said i wont be here long enough?

And we pay that much in canada because they are right hand drive imported from japan, so tale advantage of that, im guessing everybody on here is from/in the UK?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/gybyby5a.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/a8epase2.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/mabaraga.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/yjaqabaz.jpg

So the car is bone stock, nothing added to it yet.

Anyway i dont know really what you meant when you said i wont be here long enough?

And we pay that much in canada because they are right hand drive imported from japan, so tale advantage of that, im guessing everybody on here is from/in the UK?

What I ment was I didnt expect to see you here posting again because a few people ask for advice and never log back into the forum or post replies... bit nice to see you have returned...

Anywho. I would only do a few things to your car... such as polish the headlights with a rotary pad, fit leather seats, and convert the antenna/aerial to the S2000 version. Fill it with petrol and drive it.

everytime i post there are guys that just wana put others down, i know my shit been working cars for a long time now

Hmmm..... :)

Guest AF11supra

I been looking at leather bucket seats to match the rear, i walking through the isles 3 years ago before i got my car, i looked through a magazine and found the best supra interior ever, all black with greyish/stitching everything was so perfect !!!

And no man i love reading through the forums answering n talking to people bout my car..i got nobody else !

I love my radio antenna, its the one that pops up once you hit am/fm..i aint changing that !