The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possibly time for me to shut down the Workshop !!!

dude

Because ive just been to look at a spangly warehouse unit !!!!

3500 sq ft :) (thats enough to park around 30 cars !!!:thumbs:

It will be a lot more Hi Tech than a lot of you are used to seeing when you come to me , all white walls and chequer plate with a pupose built booth for the paint side and 2 or 3 ramps and a 'clean' room for the mechanical side , open plan office and piped music all day :music: . Going into this venture with a mate and will be importing a lot more cars and also American Pick ups , weve made an offer and now its up to the landlord to OK the useage weve put forward , if all is OK we hope to be in late FEB early March , we'll be doing some special offers and intend to have an opening bash which everyone is welcome to attend .

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by Elliot

What kind of special offers? On teh paint side of things? :)

Hadnt thought of one on the paint side but on the Mechanical side stuff like a free power run with Det Cans and wideband to check fueling and det and free comp test whilst changing plugs etc :thumbs: Thats untill we get the Dyno then we can really offer some freebies !!!;)

Originally posted by Elliot

Damn, thought I'd snag myself a bargain! Like a half price full car spray or something! :)

But im allready half the price of some places !!!!:D

Seriously paintwork is so labour intensive you really dont want to bargain the price down cause the guy wont be able to take the time he needs to do a good job ;) Bit like asking a lady of the night how much , chipping the price and expecting a good jump :eek:

Originally posted by supradibbs

Good luck mate hope it really works out for you:thumbs:

Be nice to have a fitter to take the load off me , getting a bit fed up with working 7 days , the guy i want also used to crew on a super gas car so thats handy !!! He can spanner the sup and Supradibbs can coach me on driving the 1/4 :D :D , he's apparently inventing a new motorsport next year its 1/4 mile drifting ;)

Originally posted by Paul E

About bloody time too....:thumbs:

Good luck m8!:thumbs:

Funny thing is Paul its the unit you phoned before on the estate near my house !!!!, new landords are more sensible , there are 2 other garages opening in the other units and the landlords have employed a security patrol allthough Frank and I thought we could do our own at first , we will fit a Redcare alarm anyway and prob leave his 2 Dog de Bordeaux inside for a while just so people know , will also prob get Geeza to have a look at other security measures .