The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scumbag Trying To Kill My Cat

Tonz

This is what I discover today when my cat Jo Jo was not sitting on the wall this morning waiting for his breakfast. Normally he is sitting on the wall from about 7:00 onwards but when he wasn't there by 11:00 I started to get worried, so when I check the CCTV this is what I found. This scumbag is sick for trying to get his dog to attack my cat, lucky for my cat the car is that low the dog could not get under but now I have a scratched back bumper where he kicked it and a chip out of the drivers door where he was throwing stones at my cat.

So it was a bad day for me and the supra but the cat is fine!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vid worked for

Its actually sick that this little chav is actually trying to get the cat aswell, what the hell does he think hes going to achieve by bullying something no bigger than his shoe

Low life scum that have nothing better to do than ruin other peoples lives

That has made my blood BOIL ....FU**ING C**T !!

If I found someone doing that to my cat I will make sure I would catch him walking his dog again and beat the fu*ck out of him

Really hope you report this to the police/ RSPCA / post it on social networks so other people see him he will get a boot to the face