The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Girlfriends Supra. Do you recognise it? Used to belong to someone in the club.

GMan

My Girlfriend really hated this front bumper (do luck maybe?) so i got her a stock new one from mr T along with an RMM front lip and euro glass headlights. Finally got the car on German plates and will post some pics when I get it back next week.

Questions are what is that bumper (pretty good shape with facelift indicators) worth? The headlights?

It's an na and had horrible f40 style wheels on it when we got it. Reg number was m823urd.

I'm sure its a fake bumper as for the droop it was not mounted well and loose on that side.

just looking to get rid of it really and it will go in the bin this summer if i haven't sold it. I will try to mount the indicators on the pre facelift bumper if they don't sell.

Hey! how much costs to put german number plate?

German Headlights 535 euro

Stock Front Bumper (Ich hatte keine papiere fur die do-luck)435 euro and I think that may have been the last new Supra front bumper in europe, it was in a warehouse in Norway.

The einzelahbahme and TUV was done by http://www.rhd-speedmaster.com in Heidelberg for 1500 euro. I needed some work done and new rear tires for TUV which was 600 euro.

If your supra is totally stock and the only thing you need are the headights so it would be around 2000 euro.

I spent close to 4000 becuase of the little things that were wrong with the car.

Guest pwings18

Don't be disappointed.

I have to pay a pro 3490 € to homologate my Supra in France !

(Without counting things to change... lights, tyres, exhaust, ...)

Oh my ...... my car is not stock at all.... Single turbo, FMIC, front bumper, straight exhaust 4" , 19" wheels....., are really that expensive?

You should talk to Chris at speedmaster becuase he might have the paperwork for lot of your mods but with that level of modification you can expect 2 to 3 k easy. Also once TUV sees all your mods they will go out of thier way to find other things wrong with the car, you can expect them to find at least 200-500 Euro worth of BS faults like tie rods and bushings. They do this to ALL modified cars!

Lastly you may want to go to a good tuner and get an emmisions map. With a Supra the best you can get is Euro 2 wich is 220 euro a year tax but you need at least one cat. If you can't pass emmisions you can forget about it.

Don't be disappointed.

I have to pay a pro 3490 € to homologate my Supra in France !

(Without counting things to change... lights, tyres, exhaust, ...)

Pwings what mods did you still have on the car when you got registered

Edited by GMan (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
Guest TimmyG

Hi GMan, this is weird, I just googled my old Reg to see if anything came up and this forum did, I used to own this car back in around 2003! I sold it to a guy in Brighton, but it looks a bit different now!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg