The mkiv Supra Owners Club

v300 vertex project

Guest mooser

hi guys!

i had 3 supras before, and I really liked them, but my dream was a twin-turbo.

I just bought an aristo, but a few things have to do with it.

the engine make rattle sound, I think the crankshaft bearing gone.

this car will be a new project for this year.

the question is, where can I get bearing and gaskets?(oem quality or better)

if anyone knows of a complete engine bottoms would be interested in me.

in the future if I can get an aaero top supra,i'll do conversion with this engine.

(sorry for my english)

have a nice day guys!

here is some pictures:

1425740_695799360444198_1668235560_n.jpg

20131208_121201.jpg

20130618_203712 másolata.jpg

381440_314993408524797_1302118080_n.jpg

DSCF2900.JPG

Even more interesting, have you spotted anything yet? Would love to have a Supra as well, but I like my genitals too much. Wife would boot them.
Yeah I just lie a lot to mine. " look sweetheart its a nice family car 5 doors and everything blah blah". Not seen anything in particular yet, A few crop up on driftworks but id be worried of buying something that's had the shit ragged out of it. Needs to be cheapish

There is a blue one that has changed hands quite a lot in a short amount of time which was offered to me before I got mine. Looks like it would give you heartache. It might be on ebay again now. If you don't know it pm me and I will give more details.
Cheers bud,is it the blue one with the white rotas? Seller had pics of it in a petrol station with spare wheels on the roof?:blink:

isnt that the one ray007 was selling ? think thats his user name.

That wasn't the one I was talking about that one had a bottom end rattle iirc. Could be some work involved there.

Cheers bud,is it the blue one with the white rotas? Seller had pics of it in a petrol station with spare wheels on the roof?:blink:

Yeah, that sounds like the one. Some pics have white Rotas think the reg begins with CHZ. Alarm bells were ringing when I got pm's in trying to sell me it and I went through the spec list. Got a heads up from someone saying the set up was no good and needed a few quid spent to make it run properly and be reliable.

That wasn't the one I was talking about that one had a bottom end rattle iirc. Could be some work involved there.

Yeah, that sounds like the one. Some pics have white Rotas think the reg begins with CHZ. Alarm bells were ringing when I got pm's in trying to sell me it and I went through the spec list. Got a heads up from someone saying the set up was no good and needed a few quid spent to make it run properly and be reliable.

Yeah CHZ rings a bell. Did you get yours imported Liam? Looks to be in mint condition. Awesome car.