The mkiv Supra Owners Club

100 most popular cars

Gerry

Originally posted by Jake

Nice one, thanks James.

How did you capture it?

I'm not really set up for recording stuff off the telly, so i beamed it upstairs with a microwave video sender, then captured it with an el-cheapo USB thing with a composite video input that couldn't manage 25fps.

That's why it looks so bad :)

I'm shocked it came out 26th but wasn't this mentioned a while back in another thread and people were asked to go on and vote online? Maybe someone got a bit excited and clicked too many times?

I was sad to see the car used wasn't a nice standard example in one of the better colours, a J-Spec in red with white wheels and a tiny front plate doesn't really portray the classy looks of a budget supercar IMO.

I was sad to see the car used wasn't a nice standard example in one of the better colours, a J-Spec in red

:devil:

Bet you wouldn't say no to a red Ferrari!:)

I'm getting a little sick of reading derogative remarks about red Supras. I prefer red and like my car to look a certain way but I wouldn't criticise the look of anyone else's car!:mad:

Bet you wouldn't say no to a red Ferrari!:)

Sadly you've just lost your bet then. Red would be my last choice of colour if and when I reach Ferrari status. Red cars just don't do it for me at all.

I'm getting a little sick of reading derogative remarks about red Supras. I prefer red and like my car to look a certain way but I wouldn't criticise the look of anyone else's car!:mad:

You like red, I don't like red - just as well life throws us these things otherwise we'd all be wandering around looking like clones.

The point I was making was that all the other cars featured on the prog seemed to be standard cars in great condition, then the Supra comes along and it's got white alloys, exhaust, small plate... nothing out of the ordinary but it wasn't the Supra as Toyota intended it, I would have preferred to see a standard one.... even a red one!

You like red, I don't like red - just as well life throws us these things otherwise we'd all be wandering around looking like clones

Fair enough, I prefer red but the difference is I don't knock the silver and black cars.

I didn't say you would buy a red Ferrari, but if by a miracle someone gave you one free of charge.

Would you say no?:)

So I've won the bet!:)

Originally posted by merckx

Fair enough, I prefer red but the difference is I don't knock the silver and black cars.

I didn't say you would buy a red Ferrari, but if by a miracle someone gave you one free of charge.

Would you say no?:)

So I've won the bet!:)

WSB2 would!

Ah well #26 isn't too bad if you think of the company it is keeping!!

Much higher than the Ferrari F40!! :D

The reason no-one will have heard of the reviewer is because he gives sh*t reviews on Men & Motors! I dont really recall any grounds for his statements. Just random waffling!!

Just my 2p worth! ;)

PMSL!!

LLOOOLLLL!!!!

If I would have a chance to interview this ...anker - I would love to see if he dares to tell me I got no style and drive not a stylish car!

Will get my claws out into his face then!

rrrggggg!!!!!!

:flame Dev

Originally posted by lovatt

how can a man with ears like that talk about style !? :p

Originally posted by mcanny

The point I was making was that all the other cars featured on the prog seemed to be standard cars in great condition, then the Supra comes along and it's got white alloys, exhaust, small plate... nothing out of the ordinary but it wasn't the Supra as Toyota intended it, I would have preferred to see a standard one.... even a red one!

I know exactly what you're saying, at least it didnt come with the dodgy fog light conversion or 3 spokes!!