The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What colour wheels go with quicksilver?

jim

I have a set of Stich Mesh III's that are currently with the powder-coaters, I had intended putting them on my black supra and had decided on a two tone bronze for the rims - gloss bronze lips and satin bronze faces. I've just agreed a price on a quicksilver supra so the rims will be going onto it instead. Would bronze and quicksilver look right as a combo, or should I be thinking of a different colour for the rims? Any opinions/advice appreciated, and pics would be cool :cool:

This is very true Damien, you are nuts :D

That US one is amazing Kitch but chrome or even polished isn't an option - the wheels have been blasted and primed already. In general that's the look I'm going to go for with this Supra, no kit, and stanced on nice wheels.

This is very true Damien, you are nuts :D

That US one is amazing Kitch but chrome or even polished isn't an option - the wheels have been blasted and primed already. In general that's the look I'm going to go for with this Supra, no kit, and stanced on nice wheels.

I love that colour, but not enough came up through the auction when I was chasing mine, so 2nd choice white was the answer.

Look forward to seeing the end results :)

same lol, I love 1A1 anthracite but the chances of finding one are slim, quicksilver is a decent second choice. Still love black more than any other colour on a Supra but I've had my black one 8 years so a change will be good :)

Been there done that lol, have had green then orange and pink :D I really do like bright coloured wheels but I'm not sure that I'd go for something 'different' on this one as it's going to stay stock bodied (USDM style), it was different with the current one as it's kitted and suited that look more than a stock one would.

Been there done that lol, have had green then orange and pink :D I really do like bright coloured wheels but I'm not sure that I'd go for something 'different' on this one as it's going to stay stock bodied (USDM style), it was different with the current one as it's kitted and suited that look more than a stock one would.

Ah that's just old age talkin' :p

You can't say that wheel colour on the porker is particularly OTT though can you?

I was never a massive fan of silver cars tbh, I think a splash of colour might lift it above the usual mundane throngs of silver cars you see everywhere.

I was never a massive fan of silver cars tbh, I think a splash of colour might lift it above the usual mundane throngs of silver cars you see everywhere.

Maybe I've got my colours wrong - it's the darker gunmetal colour that was only available for facelifts (same as the one kitch posted above)...is that quicksilver??

The colours aren't too in your face on the porker, just not sure I want to go for a bright colour.

I have a set of Stich Mesh III's that are currently with the powder-coaters, I had intended putting them on my black supra and had decided on a two tone bronze for the rims - gloss bronze lips and satin bronze faces. I've just agreed a price on a quicksilver supra so the rims will be going onto it instead. Would bronze and quicksilver look right as a combo, or should I be thinking of a different colour for the rims? Any opinions/advice appreciated, and pics would be cool :cool:

if it helps