The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SORTED, CHEERS! UK Caliper Mounting Bolt & Brake Line Bolt Torque

Dan_Q

Hi All,

Does anyone know the UK brake caliper mounting bolt torque figures and the brake line to caliper torque figures, preferably in Nm?

My home PC isn't playing and is not displaying the manual on the home page for some reason!

Any help appreciated, just about to assemble the N/S.

Cheers! :)

Edited by Dan_Q
answered- cheers! (see edit history)

you guys are legends- thanks very much for that, helped me get to the point I wanted to get to before packing up- much appreciated :thumbs:

I'm starting to love this forum :grouphug: ................................. :kissass:

If youve got a smart phone then download the tsrm app its only 69p and has everything you'll need on there

Try a different browser.

worked- thanks mate, just tried chrome and it worked a treat :)

Just for the record the UK's have a brake line to caliper torque of 30nm, i'm sure i'll prob be higher than this just nipping up, but wanted to put this down just incase someone else searches for it in the future :thumbs:

thanks again for the help everyone