The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I think it's about time...

Guest deanmclone

Guest deanmclone

I think it's about time I say hello as I've been a member for a while now :)

Any of you guys from the north east near redcar or darlington?

I don't actually own a supra the min but I am looking for one don't mind what model as long as it's manual if I was to be picky I'd say UK Spec too but that's not a must so if you guys see anything please shout :D

Thanks

Dean

Guest deanmclone

Thanks guys! Okay well maybe I wouldn't rule out the auto I've never owned an auto before. I'm just after a clean pretty standard looking supra just not a silver one not a massive fan of silver cars :/ it's been my dream car since I was a young one :p

Thanks guys! Okay well maybe I wouldn't rule out the auto I've never owned an auto before. I'm just after a clean pretty standard looking supra just not a silver one not a massive fan of silver cars :/ it's been my dream car since I was a young one :p

Ok best bet is ask a member who has either at a meet or something and see if they will take you out and show you what it's like.

I think it's about time I say hello as I've been a member for a while now :)

Any of you guys from the north east near redcar or darlington?

I don't actually own a supra the min but I am looking for one don't mind what model as long as it's manual if I was to be picky I'd say UK Spec too but that's not a must so if you guys see anything please shout :D

Thanks

Dean

Unless my geography is wrong... Im smack bang in the middle! A66 left, Redcar, A66 right, Darlo!

Welcome dean

Guest deanmclone
Unless my geography is wrong... Im smack bang in the middle! A66 left, Redcar, A66 right, Darlo!

Welcome dean

oh very nice! do you go to many meets then? ill have to pop down to the next one :D

oh very nice! do you go to many meets then? ill have to pop down to the next one :D

Sadly only been to one... They are Near the metro on a wednesday evening (IIRC) By the time I'm finished work etc, its tight to make it, then the dark nights rolled in!

Where in cleveland are you?

Guest deanmclone
Sadly only been to one... They are Near the metro on a wednesday evening (IIRC) By the time I'm finished work etc, its tight to make it, then the dark nights rolled in!

Where in cleveland are you?

im from redcar, where about are you from? yeah it would be abit of a pain after work :/ its a shame they arent on a weekend! would be ideal!

im from redcar, where about are you from? yeah it would be abit of a pain after work :/ its a shame they arent on a weekend! would be ideal!

Stockton, used to work in corus redcar (4.5 years of hell) until around 2008.

Where it bit by bit it killed my ITR! :(

15-02-05_1525.jpg

Guest deanmclone
Stockton, used to work in corus redcar (4.5 years of hell) until around 2008.

Where it bit by bit it killed my ITR! :(

[ATTACH=CONFIG]179051[/ATTACH]

pretty much down the road then!

ohh no way! RIP :p

so have you done much work on your supra? look very sleek! i need to get my hands on one asap! haha

Not really, I changed the OEM panel filter to a K&N one, the wheels & tyres, swapped the window scutter panel to a carbon fibre one from whifbitz, bought and fitted an OEM front active spoiler and then bought a box of wires off here so I could control it myself... But I do have some recarco seats sat waiting for rails in my spare bedroom, a set of coilovers in the boot, and Reg plate surround for the rear in the kitchen (ongoing to make it fit)

It will be going to BPU once my bank balance hits a figure Im happy with, and I'm still on the lookout for a TRD front strut brace.

Arrh it didnt go to car heaven, just bits were killed (calipers, clutch, paint, power steering pump, splitter, seats were pitted, all thanks to the **** from coke dust!), guess saying "killed" was OTT ha.

We will have weekend meets this year for sure last year was a bit of a nightmere concerning meets, there was so many different reasons things just didnt work out, hopefully with any luck things will be better this year

we could make the midweek meet in the summer abit later or shift it for alternating weeks to hartlepool or somwhere in the central area if theres gonna be a guys coming up from teeside

Guest deanmclone
We will have weekend meets this year for sure last year was a bit of a nightmere concerning meets, there was so many different reasons things just didnt work out, hopefully with any luck things will be better this year

we could make the midweek meet in the summer abit later or shift it for alternating weeks to hartlepool or somwhere in the central area if theres gonna be a guys coming up from teeside

i would be up for coming along, so many supras all together is like car heaven! haha

Guest deanmclone
Not really, I changed the OEM panel filter to a K&N one, the wheels & tyres, swapped the window scutter panel to a carbon fibre one from whifbitz, bought and fitted an OEM front active spoiler and then bought a box of wires off here so I could control it myself... But I do have some recarco seats sat waiting for rails in my spare bedroom, a set of coilovers in the boot, and Reg plate surround for the rear in the kitchen (ongoing to make it fit)

It will be going to BPU once my bank balance hits a figure Im happy with, and I'm still on the lookout for a TRD front strut brace.

Arrh it didnt go to car heaven, just bits were killed (calipers, clutch, paint, power steering pump, splitter, seats were pitted, all thanks to the **** from coke dust!), guess saying "killed" was OTT ha.

it sounds like what i want to do to, just need to get myself a supra now. was the active spoiler hard to fit? i take it yours is an import?

as if all the coke dust managed to do so much damage! nice cars them too

it sounds like what i want to do to, just need to get myself a supra now. was the active spoiler hard to fit? i take it yours is an import?

as if all the coke dust managed to do so much damage! nice cars them too

The dust is so fine it just got everywhere, bearing in steering pump, forced the calipers to seize, red seats and fine black dust dont mix ha. I'll never work there again in my life, that is a fact haha.

Yeh I hand picked it out of the japanese auctions, gave Jurgen a top price and let him do the rest, 30 hours later I was emailed "your now the owner of a supra" :D

Wasnt the first I bid on tho, think there was 3 or 4 supra, 2 Integra DC5 and maybe 2 Celica GT4s before finally winning what I have.

The hardest part was having to take bits off! Be alot easier on ramps too, not jacks!