The mkiv Supra Owners Club

B15 SUP Back on the road!

Guest slinky270306

Guest slinky270306

Hi everyone

Some of you may recognise the plate B15 SUP posted up by DodgyRog in Dec?

Someone found the forum link below:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthr...-non-vvti-auto

Pleased to say i am the new owner of her, she is all safe and well down in Wiltshire! To say the very least, she is a monster. Bought her from Oz at HJA Autos a couple of weeks ago and i paid £7100 for her which i think is cheap!

I've done about 500 miles in her and it's been nothing but a pleasure.

First mod was to put the fuse back in for the front lower splitter! lol i want to keep her standard and besides, when i park up i can lower the spolier for looks anyway.

A good friend of mine Bruce Morris who runs the UK Franchise for Devils Own Water/Meth Injection based in Romsey just outside of Salisbury will be doing a lot of the work on her. Another good friend of mine builds race cars for a living whos currently putting a RB25 into an old 1980's Audi Quattro for the Dutch/European Time Attack series that Bruce also competes in. Needless to say, the Supra is in very good hands!

First will be a complete service and fluid change. Filters, the whole lot.

I will be upgrading the cam belt to a Gates belt, for piece of mind and looking at some nice shiny induction piping to lift the engine bay a little. Plus a custom battery cover finished in nice shiny aluminium. I am contemplating removing the crap under the bonnet and having that lined with shiny aluminium as well for show season.

I wont be going for full on bling as i want the standard look at she is clean throughout anyway.

I was going to change the wheels which could do with a little refurb but i actually quite like them. Think the chrome helps lift the silver i think.

Few little body marks here and there but then she is 17years old but again that wont cost much to sort.

I have already ordered a Tamiya TT-01 RC Shell to make a mini version of her for show season which i'm hoping will come through in the next few days. Roger has seen another one i did when i owned my somewhat different MR2 which i put a 3SGTE/CT20 in last year.

Tyres next week as the rears are bald as you like and the fronts arent much better and if you take the overdrive button off and bury your foot, she leaves a nice set of 11's up the road. It's leathal!

Needless to say i shall be on and off here a lot more and hoping to attend some shows as well with you guys as well.

Oh and the plate is still on there, Oz left it on free of charge. DVLA price for a B plate, 2 digits with SUP at the end? £399 [GRIN][/GRIN]

Thanks and watch this space!

Edited by slinky270306 (see edit history)

Guest slinky270306

Yeah I saw you bud, I was on my way to clean her in Tesco's at the time. Pic number 1 below lol

Seen you driving about before but I'm usually driving the daily crapper lol

Some brief pics below including some touch up to the front calipers I did last weekend.

She wont be changing much since you saw her and I know there is an orange Supra in Westbury as that's usually parked in the Castle Place multi-storey but don't know of any other Silver Supras getting about in the local area.

1507668_10152688570224572_1333804528_n.jpg

1520827_10152694837279572_218931622_n.jpg

1525449_10152694837454572_1699776302_n.jpg

1525572_10152666773504572_465753807_n.jpg

Edited by slinky270306 (see edit history)

Guest slinky270306

I will do! I plan on spending a lot of time on here so pics will be going up soon.

Lol Rog! took me long enough but then i have had the excuse of going out to play in the Supra. Although you were right about planting your foot out of a corner, taking that o/d button off is a killer!