The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy from the US

Guest spooledya

Guest spooledya

Hello everyone. My name is Brandon. 24 years old. I live in the US and own 2 mk4 supra tt. One is a US Spec Baltic blue auto tt and my other is a J-spec auto tt. I am in the process of swapping the auto in my right hand drive supra to a v160. I have all the parts except a right hand drive clutch pedal assembly and the hardline and master cylinder. If anyone has one for sale for a right hand drive and will be willing to ship to the US, I will gladly buy it from you. I will post a couple pics as soon as I can.

Edited by spooledya (see edit history)

Hello everyone. My name is Brandon. 24 years old. I live in the US and own 2 mk4 supra tt. One is a US Spec Baltic blue auto tt and my other is a J-spec auto tt. I am in the process of swapping the auto in my right hand drive supra to a v160. I have all the parts except a right hand drive clutch pedal assembly and the hardline and master cylinder. If anyone has one for sale for a right hand drive and will be willing to ship to the US, I will gladly buy it from you. I will post a couple pics as soon as I can.

Hi mate

for your parts id try keron at EXTREME PERFORMANCE.

Welcome we love pics :thumbs:

Guest spooledya
He is a trader on hear. im not shore if you have to be a paid member on hear to look him up.

EMAIL

[email protected]

okay thanks! I am uploading some pics now. stay tuned. also how do I post in other sections? this is the only section it lets me post in and I cant email anyone

Guest spooledya

I didn't import my jspec. I got it off someone who bought it off a person who imported it. im not sure how they did it but mine is registered and fully insured. I also got the car for a steal! $14,000 USD for a tt auto hardtop model.

here is a picture of my jspec when I first got it. I bought it off some girl who was obsessed with the movie green lantern so she had the green lantern air brushed all over it. this is me driving it home the day I got it

IMG_0102.JPG

I finally get it back to my house and started to rip into it. pulled the engine, took all bumpers fenders molding hood etc. off to send it to paint shop.

22.jpg

im not sure where all the pics went on my phone of me tearing it down but here are some pics of it coming back from paint shop.

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Edited by spooledya (see edit history)

Guest spooledya

after finally putting it back together...

I know the engine bay needs repolished but still working on it so when its done it will shine again!

once I get the car driving again im going to do a photoshoot for some better pictures.

here are a couple I have of my Baltic blue