The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie here. Be gentle

Guest kizza

Hey guys.

My name is Kieran, I'm 23, I live in Hayes which is right next to Heathrow. I work as an I.TEngineer at a hospital.

I currently drive a Renault Clio 172 Cup, but I am hoping in around 5/6 months to own my favourite car a TT Supra :)

I've always loved Supra's, ever since I can remember so will be a dream come true to finally own one. I decided to sign up to the forum now so that I can start reading through threads to get tips & advice now so that when it comes to buying one I will know what to look out for & will be better to maintain it from the start

Sorry to give you a bit of story, but I thought if I'm going to introduce myself I should do it properly :)

Gentle? What? You drive a Clio cup and expect us to be gentle!

Oh sorry. Welcome and check the guides!

It's a fun car to drive, stripped out weighing 1000kg and running 190bhp, been a fun car for 3 years, will be turning into a track car once I have the supra :p

Do read the buyer's guides first though before asking the basic questions: it's all covered in there. :)

Will do mate. I'm the type that searches before making new threads asking about something that's already been covered 1000 times lol

It's a fun car to drive, stripped out weighing 1000kg and running 190bhp, been a fun car for 3 years, will be turning into a track car once I have the supra :p

Will do mate. I'm the type that searches before making new threads asking about something that's already been covered 1000 times lol

Was pulling your little leg. Have seen Nicholas Hamilton drive one of them round Brands slower than a slow thing! Seriously good car though and if you have seen any of my earlier posts I reckon a Clio cup would beat a supra round the Brands Indy circuit!

Was pulling your little leg. Have seen Nicholas Hamilton drive one of them round Brands slower than a slow thing! Seriously good car though and if you have seen any of my earlier posts I reckon a Clio cup would beat a supra round the Brands Indy circuit!

Shall we put your theory to the test and have a race around the circuit? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the club dude, and a detailed intro is a good intro :)

I aim to please ;) lol

Could be a possibility, but I am not sure that mine will reach the noise restriction!

I don't think my Clio would either. 105db on idle & 120db at 3k