The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Steve Manley @ Inchcape Toyta

Guest $uprastar

Guest $uprastar

Hey,

I just did a quick search for 'facelift lights' and this guys name came up with a lot of people saying he is the man to see for Toyota parts. I just wondered if anyone had bought parts through him and how likely it would be that I could get a good deal on a set of facelift front & rear Supra lights?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest $uprastar
I bought a new driver's side door mirror from Steve.

Tell him you're a member on here and he should give you a reasonable price. By all means go and compare that price elsewhere :)

Cheers, will give him a ring on monday - lovely Supra you have, the Do-Luck front & Trial rear really complement each other!

Its also worth asking you local dealer for discount, the dealer in Lincoln is very good on that front.

Indeed, some are pretty good and some are plain awful at everything from price to how they serve you.

Toyota in B'ham are usually on the ball and will often match what Steve will give me

and only need the reg number

I have used him in the past, good reliable service

What I did find really good though, was the fact he actually knows about the Supra and it's parts, something a lot of Toyota Dealers struggle with

I would also try your local Mr.T and push for a discount, most will give you a minimum 10%, I get 10% from mine in Exeter

Guest Budz86
I have used him in the past, good reliable service

What I did find really good though, was the fact he actually knows about the Supra and it's parts, something a lot of Toyota Dealers struggle with

I would also try your local Mr.T and push for a discount, most will give you a minimum 10%, I get 10% from mine in Exeter

This.

Very knowledgeable chap and pleasant to deal with. Discount he applies varies depending on the item, but that's pretty standard anyway.

I purchased a set of OE struts recently. The price Steve quoted was only marginally more expensive than an independent so I'd go for the main dealer security on that basis any time. Steve did quote and then charged higher so just check you pay what he quotes and have a written (email) quote to go from. The overpayment charged to my card was refunded without a problem.