How many Supra's Left

bambisdad

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been through this before

They are all registered under different things

Mine is registered as "supra turbo", which a lot of mk3's would be as well. my uk was registered as "supra auto turbo" iirc. Others seem to be other things. So the site is never accurate

i dont know though we had the supra 20th doo and most members come to that and i think there was like 101 , so lets say another 31 didnt come and that leaves 50% none members , would be nice to know a true figure but im sure numbers are dwindeling and prices are creeping back up

Whichever they are, if they keep disappearing as during the previous 10 years, :think: in 5 years time there'll be none left.

Ask Olly the Geek to separate the data @ U.K. MkIV launch date, that would sort most of the sheep from the goats.

"How Many Left? is a database and search engine of statistics about cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles registered in Great Britain.

My aim with this website is to make public data more accessible to the average motoring enthusiast. If you have any feedback, or if you spot any errors - please feel free to contact me. My details are at the bottom of every page.

Olly Smith

t @olly_smith

e [email protected]

w http://www.oesmith.co.uk

About the author

Olly Smith is a developer and car geek who works on this site in his spare time".

Edited by David P (see edit history)

i dont know though we had the supra 20th doo and most members come to that and i think there was like 101 , so lets say another 31 didnt come and that leaves 50% none members , would be nice to know a true figure but im sure numbers are dwindeling and prices are creeping back up

31 didn't come? That a random number or is that the remainder club members with supras?

31 didn't come? That a random number or is that the remainder club members with supras?

Yeah just the club members that didnt make it

That was just to keep easy maths being 31 estimated club members and 50% supra owners didnt come , ie 132 is 50% of 264 ;) being the non members

Dont get me wrong these are the roughest numbers anyone could think of but I was just weighing up how 264 supra maybe about right (on the road anyway)

I do hope were having a 21st supra birthday meet! After all 20 means nothing but 21st is a special birthday

This has nothing to do with my car being in bits on the 20th or awt! ;)

Seriously though we new another meet peeps!

This we need to try and break last years total of supras in one place :)

Just to clear a few things up if you click on each version you will see that the number displayed is how many are taxed you then have the number sorn to add to that.

Yes there are 40K members but I would say at least 25K have never owned a supra, how many people come on saying I'm getting a supra then disappear to never be seen again?

There are 3695 MKIV's and MKIII's on british soil as of September last year which sounds about right to me and total members is irrelevant, active members of which we have 1569 is the figure you should be looking at.

Just to clear a few things up if you click on each version you will see that the number displayed is how many are taxed you then have the number sorn to add to that.

Yes there are 40K members but I would say at least 25K have never owned a supra, how many people come on saying I'm getting a supra then disappear to never be seen again?

There are 3695 MKIV's and MKIII's on british soil as of September last year which sounds about right to me and total members is irrelevant, active members of which we have 1569 is the figure you should be looking at.

That sounds a bit more realistic to me.

The solution appears to be invisible for Old Wives.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=168524&d=1367251025

I've emailed Olly the Geek and asked him to separate the models.

Date of manufacture and you can do all apart from 1993 where there was a crossover as there is no other way to distinguish them as the DFT don't keep record of the different MK's