The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car was tried

Jellybean

Was out with the car club Karting, They smashed the window of a silver ek sir and a 2013 reg veloster and a 12 reg i40. . They took 2 iphones out of the veloster and we have it all on cctv. Was a purple honda hrv and guess what... they were travellers doing their rounds breaking into people cars tonight as there has been a few reports.

The window frame on the passenger side was damaged on mine, and the plastic trim on the rear window quarters, don't think I can do anything about the rear quarter window trims

I got off lightly compared to my mates R33, I reckon my proximity sensor was the deterrent

Anybody have a passenger window frame , I presume they just clip on and off

Mates R33

I hate pikeys.

For the first time ever I had to set my dog on 3 of them

2 days after moving in to our new house.

We now live in the country with lots of fields around us which seems to attract them for the rabbits. I was walking the dog when I asked them what they were doing, to which I got a load of abuse and all 3 coming towards me. I was tired and annoyed with moving so let the dog off. It's seems pikeys don't like dogs.

Coby got a massive Dinner that day after that

The more I read this the more angry it makes me ive had my truck done over twice in the last few years both times they punctured the diesel tanks the piss take is I never lock them it's the mindless damage they cause that gets my piss boiling :( hope you get your sup sorted mate and whoever did this gets what they deserve in the future

The more I read this the more angry it makes me ive had my truck done over twice in the last few years both times they punctured the diesel tanks the piss take is I never lock them it's the mindless damage they cause that gets my piss boiling :( hope you get your sup sorted mate and whoever did this gets what they deserve in the future

Makes me ridicuously pi*sed off reading stuff like this. Wheres the carting place you were at Carlo? Ill make sure to stay clear.

With regards the pikeys getting what they deserve? Dont be silly, this is Ireland, they'll be out before the end of the day, when your house has wheels its remarkably easy to jump bail. Even if locked up theyll be stuck into a community outreach programme, then my tax will pay for a nice free house for them and benefits. I'm a solicitor and one I prosecuted previously, upon release he was given a council house etc. He has just been evicted after a 2 year court (you can imagine what that cost €€€) battle because he lived in the caravan outside the house and kept the horses in it.

No hope for people like this. They're literally a waste of breath.

Edited by nige-rz
typo (see edit history)

Makes me ridicuously pi*sed off reading stuff like this. Wheres the carting place you were at Carlo? Ill make sure to stay clear.

With regards the pikeys getting what they deserve? Dont be silly, this is Ireland, they'll be out before the end of the day, when your house has wheels its remarkably easy to jump bail. Even if locked up theyll be stuck into a community outreach programme, then my tax will pay for a nice free house for them and benefits. I'm a solicitor and one I prosecuted previously, upon release he was given a council house etc. He has just been evicted after a 2 year court (you can imagine what that cost €€€) battle because he lived in the caravan outside the house and kept the horses in it.

No hope for people like this. They're literally a waste of breath.

It's a sad state of affairs :( over here the police just don't want to know all they say is " when travelers arrive in the area small crime offences tend to rise in the community " and that was said to me by a Sargent from Wiltshire police.