The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New here and my first Supra!

Nordenstrom

Hi there Supraowners!

I have been a member here for some time but i havent written anything yet, just a little bit lazy... ;)

Im from Sweden so i hope my spelling is not too bad!

Bought my Supra the summer of 2012, as a not finished project.

Its a TT auto that the owner before me imported from UK. When i bought the car he have had it repainted and started to single it. And now it has a Boostlogic built auto.

The turbo now is a Greddy T78 and when i had it mapped i just got ~460hp/650nm because the wastegate spring needed to be replaced.

Got some electrical problem after that and thats not my strong side so since then the car have just been standing in the garage. Some other projects came first and som money needs for some upgrades i want to do so well see when i continue with it.

Here is some pictures of when i just got it home!

Edited by Nordenstrom (see edit history)

Thanks all! :)

Noticed i didnt introduce myself, so hello im Markus Nordenström from Sweden ;)

Honestly i was after a Supra with a V160, didnt want a auto first but since this one had a BL i changed my mind!

Yeah i really fell for the RSP colour, one more of the reasons i bought this Supra.

Have bought eurocams to as its a japcar from the beginning. And i have one HKS 264, so if i get my hands on one more i put those in instead. Also have Titan camgears and Supertech dual spring and retainerkit in the garage. And some more little bits but first of all i just want it working again.

/Markus