The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sooo... What supra related Christmas presents were received this year??

Crash Bandicoot

Mine has been treated to some tlc so far, still more to go though.

Ive given the UK spec brakes an overhaul, with new pads and discs all round, along with a lick of paint and some fresh decals :)

And given the engine bay a much needed overhaul. So far I've done the drivers side, with a fair bit of polishing and a bay respray in satin black. Along with some carbon accents

I'd previously painted the turbo pipes, and used red silicone, but it looked crap

Next on the list is to polish the cam covers, inlet mani and throttle body. Replace the vacuum hoses with black silicone, spray the passenger side bay in satin black, fit my new rad, cambelt and water pump, coolant flush and refill, oil service, and fit my oil temp sender.

Also managed to finally get my boot popper fitted today, so I can pop the boot with the alarm fob. A small thing, but makes a difference :)

The rest should keep me busy for a while lol, ready for next spring :thumbs: