The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Adjustable camber arms to lower more?

skyline1

Looking at adjustable camber arms and can only really find the Japspeed ones and they only sell the fronts, ideally I'd like fronts and rears as would like to lower the car a little more and I'm already hitting the arch liners.

Do people just remove the arch lining when they have bad rubbing or is it just telling me the car is to low? I don't think it's low enough yet .

You can remove them if you don't mind all the wiring being ripped apart from the tyre.

But if I make sure the wires are out of the way it can be done safely?

- - - Updated - - -

Fit smaller wheels/tyres?

Currently got 18" on and stretched tyres to help, wheels are pretty new and needed to clear UK brakes.

But if I make sure the wires are out of the way it can be done safely?

No the amount of shrapnel that will get fired into the arch will either shred the wiring or rust the arch from the inside out. That's before you even start mentioning what will happen when it starts raining. If you didn't need them then manufacturers wouldn't bother and save themselves some money. I would strongly advise against, you would be better off have a custom made arch liner that sits higher.

How low yot going, marcs black na-tt is rediculously low running one of the most agresive ofsets on a stock body and as far as im aware its just coilovers.

- - - Updated - - -

How low yot going, marcs black na-tt is rediculously low running one of the most agresive ofsets on a stock body and as far as im aware its just coilovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your positive comment unlike the keyboard warriors above .

I'm sure CW's choking on his turkey sandwiches right now.

Correct, the original poster does realise it will be running on the bump stops, and not the springs? The Supra has now descended (pun intended) to a car that is all about body kits, noisy exhausts and silly colours :( Why is it people don't feel the need to do these sorts of things to new high end cars?