The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reputable Supra Dealers or just wait to find the right one here?

sr38

Evening All,

I'm a new member though been watching these boards and ones like it for a while. currently looking to purchase a relatively standard, clean Twin Turbo Supra, went to look at the White one in Bradford that was up for sale recently by Ryburne automotiv, which was a good example imo, i should have left a deposit and didn't and i believe somebody on here grabbed in looking through some of the posts!?

question is though, out of the "dealers" on pistonheads who are the reliable ones / ones that you have all had experience with and who are the ones to stay well clear of?

So far i've seen ad's from

Ryburne Automotiv

SBITS

C Performance (Blackburn)

Jap Car Sales (Blackburn)

RMJ Car sales

there's some others, i know, but they all look abit overpriced / over modified type dealers

or do i just wait for one of you nice people to have one come available? sold the boring exec wagon today so i'm truly on the hunt now

apols if posted in the wrong area, kind of sits in both classifieds / general chit chat :-)

Thanks, Mark.

I only advertised my previous Supra on this forum and no where else, like a lot of members here who will generally only advertise on the forum so you won't see these on PH.

Some great examples have been sold on the forum and some of them fantastic prices too. Spend some time on the classifieds, or JM Import as suggested :)