The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from North-east England / Newcastle

Guest coconat

Guest coconat

Hello folks!

I'm not so much a new member joining as I joined some time ago, but this is my first proper post :)

I'm from Blyth (which is near Newcastle, NE England), and I'm sadly not a Supra owner (yet). I've dreamed about owning a Supra for such a long time but at the current moment in time i'm saving for a mortgage and needed a slightly more sensible daily to get to work

I will be giving some serious thought to getting a Supra and a cheap (but fun) daily on the side in the next few years, but until then i'm just here to admire other peoples rides! I'm really into my photography also, took loads of snaps at Japfest if anyone was there i'd be happy to share them

I'm into my japanese cars big time, I drive a Honda Integra DC5 fresh import april this year with JM imports, and I have a winter scrapper (Honda again..accord haha) at the moment as DC5 is off the road due to the salty nasties

Looking forward to being more active around here and maybe popping by some local meets to snap some pics and chat :)

-Natalie

Edited by coconat (see edit history)

Guest coconat

Thanks folks :) are there many local meets around here when the weather starts to clear up a little?

My DC5, he only has cosmetic mods right now, they aren't built for straightline speed unless you're prepared to invest heavily to supercharge it but i'll be looking to get a good track set-up going and track it as much as possible next year:

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/996991_626554790738860_1003037820_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1275234_10201816336067570_94535964_o.jpg

Edited by coconat (see edit history)

Guest coconat
Welcome Natalie. There's a few of us north easy members kicking around but most cars are off the road for the winter now. Once the spring is here we have weekly meets at team valley in Gateshead. Feel free to call down for a chat.

Already got you added on FB :) the Kraken what a beast

Guest coconat

I nearly fell off my seat seeing yours going up for sale! If I could afford it I would have it in a heartbeat but better it goes to someone with the knowledge and experience for a car like that

I'll be popping in the new year for a service and taking my camera will try to grab some snaps of it

I nearly fell off my seat seeing yours going up for sale! If I could afford it I would have it in a heartbeat but better it goes to someone with the knowledge and experience for a car like that

I'll be popping in the new year for a service and taking my camera will try to grab some snaps of it

Well let me know when your up there cos I need to go up n do a little work on it anyway, so we can't have a chat.

Guest coconat

Sounds awesome :) I'll pm you on FB when i've booked ther service date, I should warn you I am still quite a beginner when it comes to the technical aspect of cars so..I'll either ask a lot of questions or be quiet and let you talk away haha it's all good I like learning about cars, even more so when it's a Supra

Sounds awesome :) I'll pm you on FB when i've booked ther service date, I should warn you I am still quite a beginner when it comes to the technical aspect of cars so..I'll either ask a lot of questions or be quiet and let you talk away haha it's all good I like learning about cars, even more so when it's a Supra

I'm pretty clueless too, it's all just been guess work that got lucky.

Guest coconat

Cheers dude :) I'm really into drifting so have a few people added on faceybook relating to it all, got my first drift lesson day booked with the Learn2Drift guys next year dead excited!