The mkiv Supra Owners Club

one is fast the other is furious can you guess which one is which???

Axl

my two world wide favorite cars, Rx7 and the Supra..

:thumbs: I have to admit the curtains were twitching a little when these two were parked outside my house I've always had a soft spot for the rx but reliability issues always put me off :)

Now that hes gone to Norway all you need to do is get a red supra from the scrap yard, cut the front and plant it upside down In his front garden. Dont forget to record reactions...

I'm on it now!! Will be like candy camera all over again lol

What happened to the Rex? Whack a 2jz in it ;) wish i had gone through with my conversion after the rb blew in mine it would have been some weapon

To be honest not sure yet it revs to 3000RPM then coughs and splutters and won't go anymore. At best it will be a fuel pump or blocked cat at worse the tips have blown again. To be fair it did sit on my drive for about five years and is suffering electric fults because of that so could be something to do with that aswell. Will take a look at it just a bit busy with my first love at the moment to be bothered with my bit on the side:D