The mkiv Supra Owners Club

French newbie to find my UK Spec SUPRA !!!

grosgaz

Dear all,

I've very pleased to join your forum. i'm 31, french guys living in Le Mans France. I'm working for a Uk company and come time time in UK for work or pleasur like Goodwood Festival.

I've already bought 2 RHD in UK : Boxster stock and a XK8 fully restored. I've also an old austin mini and i'm looking for a Supra Uk spec for one year but really hard to find one.

i'm really passionnate with cars and rebuild engine/body etc...

Hope i will share a lot with you.

Cheers

Guillaume from Le Mans

Thanks for your welcome ! Yes more and more UK spec in France, Jspec are very expensive here because hard to get an approval to drive in France : Need to spend between 1.5 / 2 k£ more ! Change Headlights, belts, rear lights, wheels, exhaust, etc... That's the reason why i'm looking for a UK Spec.

What about your Supra for sale Paul372 ? need work to do on it ? Year, milage ?

Hello mate it's my dad's supra, it's an 93 on L plate covered about 73k just put a new mot on it 6 months tax, auto, it has hks dump valve and induction kit, veilside side skirts and rear spats, 18inch alloy wheels 8.5 on the front 10's on the rear, the rest of the car is totally stock, had new crank pulley fitted and new rad, water pump and cam belt just been changed, he had it up for sale at £9500 but I know he's looking for offers over £8000, if your interested I can pass on your email address and get him to send you a few pictures

I'm looking for a Red Auto (but colour to find a UK spec is a huge option !) , would prefer a stock one but no problem with a BPU. And finally would like a one with some works or high milage.

Paul I guess I know your dad's car, was it on ebay during two weeks ? I think is a really good bargain. I've made a proposal but he wasn't agree. I will maybe wait for some months to buy his Supra to match a price if it's still available.

I've also seen the Dan's one in classifield which is very interested but unfortunalty , impossible to post... if anyone could tell my consideration for his car...

• 1 month later...