The mkiv Supra Owners Club

better introduce myself

kayjay0_7

Hi

I'm Kelvin

I've been on the forum for a couple of months now , I currently own a white 2.5 TT Soarer (which has been to a couple of the Bluewater meets)

Having had a look around so many gorgeous cars there , I've decided to take the plunge and will hopefully be getting a Supra TT on Monday

:)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the car in question, its advertised on a number of sites, and have arranged to go and take a look whilst i'm off next week

I've got a couple of bits in the Soarer which I'll transfer over (starting off with the wheels)

Need to confirm what history is available , May possibly attend the meet in January

Well I've been let down by the seller of the white Supra, he wouldn't take a deposit from me the other day, sent him a message today to confirm my trip on Monday only to be told he's now holding it to the first week of January for someone else

Guess the search continues

Your maybe better off if the seller is going to be like that. Who knows maybe there new buyer will pull out.

welcome, your best off buying one off a member on here tbh

I wouldn't take that as gospel, there are some members I wouldn't buy a pair of flip flops off never mind hand over thousands of pounds for a car. Do your research and if you can take someone who knows there way around a car preferably with some knowledge about supras. Get it up on a ramp if you can to have a look underneath and ask about parts that have been replaced such as suspension rubbers, vac pipes etc due to the age of these cars.

Guest mike7675

HI,

I'm Mike and I own a 94 blk/blk Canadian supra. Have been building and racing my car since 2001 but it has sat in the garage since 2006 :(.

Hopefully rejoining the scene, I get motivated to continue my 3.4 build

Nice to meet you all

HI,

I'm Mike and I own a 94 blk/blk Canadian supra. Have been building and racing my car since 2001 but it has sat in the garage since 2006 :(.

Hopefully rejoining the scene, I get motivated to continue my 3.4 build

Nice to meet you all

Welcome to the club Mike, It may be better if you started your own thread though ,there you can post up all about your Supra build

:whistle:

Got a few things done in the last few days

Stripped the head unit , FMIC, gizzmo, steering wheel and wheels off the Soarer and have been fitting these to the Supra along with new speakers front and back , car alarm

State of old speakers

Sub box in the making

Hopefully I'll get enough time to remove the LS400 4 pot calipers and get these fited