The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Parts Wish List

J-Meiser

Hello!

I've decided to put up a wish list of parts that I am after. They are in order of need and please drop me a message in the thread below if you have anything that I am after; PMs are welcome too, if you want :).

Looking to buy

Boot Lid in 202 Black

OEM or decent replica Skirts and Spats in 202 Black

Electric folding mirrors in 202 Black

Edited by J-Meiser
End of 2020 update (see edit history)

i have a passenger seatbelt, no problems, the drivers one plays up now n again... :(

?

Thanks welshbuddy, if anything the driver's side one is the worst of the two so I could really do with that one more so. I won't take yours just yet, if that's ok?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I have a set Electric folding mirrors in 202 Black with switch.

But the passenger mirror doesn't fold ;)

Thanks for the heads-up but having both folding from the start would be beneficial to me. I think I saw another wanted thread where someone was after a drivers side folding mirror, they may jump on it :thumbs:.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
I have a 3800 high stall torque convertor for sale

Hi Kaan

Thanks for the heads-up! I don't think that I could afford your TC at the moment or have anywhere near your power/torque to make full use of it. However, if it is still available when I am able to do so, I will be in touch!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.