The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra exterior makeover.

Hassan

I bought this supra 4 months ago. After trying out a few german machines, which ended in disaster everytime, so i gave up on german cars, bought a 2004 BMW 745i electronics failed and then engine failed, bought a Merc 2005 CLK55 AMG electronics failed and then moved onto a 2006 Audi A8 W12 6.0 first cat exploded, then oil hose exploded and final straw the head went with 2 bent cams. Thats the second audi off mines thats happenen to 2008 Audi S3 head went too. Oh well back on to my supra. Its was a stock red 1993 tt gz with a factory diff. Very good condition but the paint work need abit off attention.

******EXHAUST VID ON POST 42*****

So the car started like this...

Then i tryed doing the wheels black and test fitted the lip spoiler. So this was the car just before it went in to the bodyshop...

I wanted to keep the stockish look off the supra. I didnt want a extreme bodykit so after weeks off looking through 100's off photos on the net i made my mind up to go for the...

Ridox Front Bumper

Ridox Side Skirts

Trial Rear Bumper

APR Carbon Mirriors

WEEK 1 : Strip down begins and test fit

WEEK 2: Fit the sideskirts, cut holes for side exit exhaust, smooth them in and fill all the holes wiper,indicators,spoiler,antenna

WEEK 3: Fit back bumper, fill the exhaust cut, smooth it in and fit front bumper

Edited by Hassan (see edit history)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEK 4: Final prep work before paint, wheels painted gloss black and car full resprayed in Ferrari Red Rossa Corsa 322

And the night i picked it up...

And some photos i took this morning (not the best will try again in better lighting)

Just noticed the side exit exhaust! A rare edition there, sure there's only 2 other people on here with them fitted

But mines is even rarer with twin tail pipes that took a full week off trial and error to get them just right 😀

looks cracking, i love the side exits, do you still have the cut out in the rear of the trial for the old can?

Its filled up and smoothed out buddy