The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone recognise B15 SUP

DodgyRog

No Pudsey ?

Mines E5 PRA :)

No mine was R12 PRA on the first one, and F5 PRA on the second.

God the money I wasted on those plates, and gave them away.

The one you have seen rog used to be Stuarts, pretty sure of that was on his single 6 speed in white.

No mine was R12 PRA on the first one, and F5 PRA on the second.

God the money I wasted on those plates, and gave them away.

The one you have seen rog used to be Stuarts, pretty sure of that was on his single 6 speed in white.

I think his was B16 SUP Mark, but I could be wrong

This one is up country, he has already put a deposit on it anyway, just thought I would ask as I thought I recognised the Plate

I think his was B16 SUP Mark, but I could be wrong

This one is up country, he has already put a deposit on it anyway, just thought I would ask as I thought I recognised the Plate

Ah now you have written that, looks a bit more like Stuarts.

Was about time you got a decent plate to suit your wide body.

Will look loverly ha

Ah now you have written that, looks a bit more like Stuarts.

Was about time you got a decent plate to suit your wide body.

Will look loverly ha

I tried to buy one recently, but it had sold the day before

I always have other bits to buy though that's the problem, a plate always seems a waste of £'s

I tried to buy one recently, but it had sold the day before

I always have other bits to buy though that's the problem, a plate always seems a waste of £'s

They do look good though.

I spent over a grand on the two I had just for asthetics, although they certainly look better than a big old number on a larger than necessary plate.

Difficult to justify though if you need other more essential parts though I agree.

They do look good though.

I spent over a grand on the two I had just for asthetics, although they certainly look better than a big old number on a larger than necessary plate.

Difficult to justify though if you need other more essential parts though I agree.

I wouldn't say the other parts are essential, but I am going a bit bling at the moment

Greddy Pulley Set arrived today:cool: and polished Rad Pipe, courtesy of SRD's LeeP

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386989728.387914.jpg

This one sold then. The garage who's selling it have really bad customer service. I know the car was for sale on here by a member a while ago because I looked it up. Was price dropped to less than 6k if I remember right then pops up for sale at that Essex garage for 7.5k sickening. I actually tried to get a viewing a while back but like I said poor customer service, you'd think they didn't want to sell cars with their attitude.