The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some pics from Bruntingthorpe Jap Performance Shoot today!

TheTurtleshead

A selection of pics, I have more but I don't want to spoil some of the shots that were taken today. Dan managed to take some great pictures, so here's a little preview/some crap phone pics I took that won't give away much… :)

All in all great day, Dan from JP is a top bloke and the feature should be entertaining…. :) Quite a lot of my day was spent going sideways on a greasy Brunters surface… it was ace. :) I am actually playing the villain of the piece, with the stock-power TT6…:D

Pics-

attachment.php?attachmentid=178312&stc=1&d=1386797553

attachment.php?attachmentid=178313&stc=1&d=1386797553

attachment.php?attachmentid=178314&stc=1&d=1386797553

attachment.php?attachmentid=178315&stc=1&d=1386797553

attachment.php?attachmentid=178316&stc=1&d=1386797553

attachment.php?attachmentid=178317&stc=1&d=1386797650

attachment.php?attachmentid=178318&stc=1&d=1386797650

attachment.php?attachmentid=178319&stc=1&d=1386797650

attachment.php?attachmentid=178320&stc=1&d=1386797650

Mark aka Pulley: Performing one of the many steps in the Bruntingthorpe "Warm-Up Dance"… It was COLD!

attachment.php?attachmentid=178322&stc=1&d=1386797671

David Gilmour of Pink Floyd fame.. popped over to look at the Supra's… Oh wait it's just his doppleganger DaveP. :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=178321&stc=1&d=1386797650

Brunters-1.jpg

Brunters-2.jpg

Brunters-3.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

IMG_3767.jpg

Brunters-Dave.jpg

Brunters-Mark.jpg

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

My favourite corner for a bit of action was the one in the shade, much to the terror of Dan. :D

Here's a couple more pics and a video clip of Pulley pulling off in his 750! bhp N/A-T. :)

A great day out, here's a link to more, discreted in members chat. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?300543-Naughty-pics-of-a-quot-Dirty-quot-Jag

attachment.php?attachmentid=178327&d=1386799042

attachment.php?attachmentid=178326&d=1386799042

IMG_4411.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

Edited by David P (see edit history)

Wish I'd gone round the track a bit more now, was so much fun drifting sideways round the bottom corner, alongside turtleshead who was totally sideways aswell, must admit that green supra is so beautiful

I had an extra solo lap to go and fetch my tools :innocent: and overtook that Jag on the approach to fun corner, then power-slid the full 180 sweep. :)

Magic moments and no camera's, but that's what that place is all about.

I had an extra solo lap to go and fetch my tools :innocent: and overtook that Jag on the approach to fun corner, then power-slid the full 180 sweep. :)

Magic moments and no camera's, but that's what that place is all about.

Haha you jammy bugger :)

Wish I'd come "helped " you go get your tools

We should have a meet day there again

You should've and I would have switched my transmission into race-mode, same as the Jag, I didn't use it for my launches because of the poor traction.

I was only able to use full throttle in 6th when I was launching, I think if I'd had turtleshead's rear tyres I'd have gotten more power down

My 0-60 and 0-100 time wasn't too bad even with wheelspin

Yours was much smoother than the manuals, probably had the advantage getting the power down

I was only able to use full throttle in 6th when I was launching, I think if I'd had turtleshead's rear tyres I'd have gotten more power down

Yours was much smoother than the manuals, probably had the advantage getting the power down

My tyre's didn't make any difference dude! Even with the vast power difference I was spinning in 1st and feathering in 2nd and 3rd… :D The surface there is just crap, and Dave was the only one sensible enough to be running winter tyres…!

With Turtles trick diff and my winter tyres you would still be Captain Zig-zag. :D