The mkiv Supra Owners Club

possible future owner

Guest a1hunter

Guest a1hunter

Thought I'd post here as I keep getting told to everytime I log on :)

I'm Currently an evo 8 owner running 420 bhp ish but I'm getting itchy feet after 3 years of ownership (a record by my standard).

Ive always fancied a mk4 so I started looking through forum a few month back then joined not long ago just to keep an eye on the market and do a little homework before taking the plunge.

Guest a1hunter
Welcome to the club mate. I'm just by the A1 in Swalwell.

A lot of the local cars are off the road at the minute, either for work on them or just for over the winter.

Probably for the best with the state of our roads.

Is there much of a club scene in the northeast. I go to local mlr as theres a few evos locally.

Guest a1hunter
Welcome to the club :) Nice looking EVO.

have you got in mind what type of Supra, you're looking for? Stock or mod.

Ideally a later tt6 but they seem to be getting more and more expensive. I prefer the stock looking supras with a nice set of rims and a small drop in height just to get a nice stance. Tuning wise I wouldn't be able to leave it alone regardless so wouldn't matter so much

Probably for the best with the state of our roads.

Is there much of a club scene in the northeast. I go to local mlr as theres a few evos locally.

Evo looks very good mate :thumbs: in the summer we were meeting weekly at the valley but with the weather and dark nights it obviously drops off in the winter, theres alot of supras in the north east at the minute, ones on the road is abother matter though :D hopefully next year will prove to be the start of better things in terms of shows and meets