The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Guest CharlesQ

Guest CharlesQ

Hello,

I'm Charles, 18 from Hertfordshire. Don't own a supra yet but I'm looking to get one, preferably a N/A due to the crazy insurance prices but I'm getting less hopeful as I see all the insurance quotes I'm getting. Been driving for just over a year and a half, currently own a '08 Golf 1.4 TSI.

Nice to meet you all in advance! [GRIN][/GRIN]

Welcome Charles, the best decision I made when purchasing a Supra at a young age was to buy an NA as it gives you an appreciation for the vehicle/power and how it handles in various conditions.

As you've only been driving under 2 years I'm assuming the Golf is your first car in which case the NA Supra will be a decent step up.

If Insurance prices aren't great, you'll love the maintenance bills :) (should things need replacing, which on a 20 year old car can do)

Best of luck and welcome once again. :)

Guest CharlesQ

If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you got your supra? Golf is my first car and I want the supra as a second car without getting rid of the golf preferably so that I will still have a more practical car to run about with. And thanks for the warm welcome :)

Guest CharlesQ

BTW, I have seen several supra ad's stating the year as 2006 etc, does that mean the car was imported and it is the year of import as opposed to the year of manufacture? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...