The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bomex front lights

lightwave

Anyone got a Bomex front and put the round lights in those holes?

Which lights are supposed to go in there, or which ones fit? The round holes in my Bomex front have little holes drilled ready to locate lights but I don't know what to put in there.

Also, anyone know who sells these lights and how much they are? Would you wire them up to come on with the front fogs or the low beams?

Thanks! :p

I got a set of the 100mm Ring Angel lights for my Bomex,

Got mine from Ebay for £50.00.

They come with their own switch so you can turn just the outer ring on for an Angel eye effect or turn the driving lamp on too.

They fit perfect & come with all the wiring, look really well made.

You will need to make a bracket up though.

Originally posted by Hy-Performance

Think most halfords do them matey :)

Chris :cool:

Will have a look, but I don't want ones that look blue, or have blue plastic. :eek:

Originally posted by Paul E

I have some in stock - £75.00

:thumbs:

Paul E - can you email me a picture... and do they need a bracket fabricating or are they ready to go?

Thanks guys.

Oh, but still... wire up as fogs or on with the low beams? Or high beams? :)

Originally posted by lightwave

Does anyone know of any normal lights without angel eyes that fit? I don't really want to wire these up to the side lights, I just want some lights to fill the space and shine brightly with no blue hint when they're off.

Am I asking too much? :D

Then dont wire the angel eye bit up !!!!:) Any round light the same size will fit but you will need to make up a bracket to hold them and this needs to be quite substantial and curved to fit the 'tunnel' to avoid shake , you have had the holes filled etc before you had the bomex painted ????:eek: as you will see them if not :mad: also bear in mind that you cannot fit an FMIC with a Bomex or Veilside unless it is modded before fitting by cutting a rather large wedge out of it !!!.

Happy cutting :D

Dude:flame Dev

project dude 080.jpg

Originally posted by lightwave

Does anyone know of any normal lights without angel eyes that fit? I don't really want to wire these up to the side lights, I just want some lights to fill the space and shine brightly with no blue hint when they're off.

Am I asking too much? :D

I got mine from a local car accessory dealer. £19.99. They're not flash in any way, but they do fill the hole.

You need 10cm spot/fog lights.

screaming bannana 077.jpg