The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FULL Service on an N/A

SupraP-Z

Depending when they were last changed, I'd add the following to the above list, 2 x oxygen sensors, distributor cap, rotor arm and plug leads, fit genuine OEM Toyota parts for the best results and reliability.

Also check the brakes, if they are the smaller calipers and haven't been overhauled for while a rebuild may be in order. Check condition of brake pads and disc wear, if you are doing work on the brakes new braided lines and brake fluid flush would also be worth doing.

If you can get the car on a ramp get all the suspension components checked for wear/play. Whilst on the ramp torque up all the suspension and sub frame bolts.

Check the repair manual, it details the service items/schedule

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/content.php?51-Repair-Manuals

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

The essentials being everything in the list above, might as well get a NA-T kit while you are there.

Yep, it's included in the 60'000 mile service. If your NA hasn't had this done then you can suffer from a severe lack of performance and the inbuilt 'minge magnet' starts to fail.

hahaha, i was thinking how far down the engine to go, might as well go NA-T while im here, im doing most things. My list atm goes like this:

Spark Plugs

HT Leads

Distributor Cap

Rotor Arm

SS Braided Brake Lines

AIR Filter

OIL filter

FUEL Filter

Rocker Cover Gasket change/clean up weeping oil

Was thinking i may as well change the cambelt while im there...

Full fluid flush and change, oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid, power steering fluid, diff oil and gearbox oil

Auxiliary belt

Refurb/Overhaul J Spec calipers (New pistons seals etc)

What else am i missing? i havent included the aux tensioner or crank pulley...are those expensive?

Cheers for all the helpful replies :)

I have found what seems to be a UK site for Rockauto...the prices are silly cheap!

http://www.rockauto.co.uk/catalog/raframecatalog.php?ck

O2 sensors, denso part - £22.35 for an oxygen sensor!!! im guessing this isnt an original toyota part though as it states OE style.

What look like stock toyota HT leads (denso part) can be had for under 30 quid! i got quoted around £170 from my local toyota for HT leads....crazy! Does this seem right to you guys?

Edited by SupraP-Z (see edit history)