The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 supra TT manual found...

loks

Well here’s my quandary…

Transfer all the TT parts and mods from my written off 94’ TT auto to my low mileage 95’ NA auto at cost of GBP1000 + parts. Currently the garage is sitting on the TT complaining that he can not source all the parts that were damaged in the front end prang. It’s been 2 months since the accident!!! :mad:

OR do I just say sod it and buy this baby? :devil:

99’ TT 6 speed RZ

White

35K km

Body kit (type?) including carbon rear wing and bonnet

Immaculate interior

Basically stock mechanically apart from

HKS Hyper Medallion exhaust

HKS Titanium intake pipes

Bigger brakes (Endless Disks)

New Volks Racing 18” rims w/ Bridgestones SO3’s

One owner who imported it brand new from Japan. It drives like a new car pretty much also.

HK$160,000 (GBP10,700) :cool:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid149/pdd9561457f3bbe5a7cca4ac609fd53ec/f5fc2994.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid149/p95213744cc37ab75ef35e6bba35501c8/f5fc2982.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid149/pf8a7e627fdde5ee1bea19f86cf4599af/f5fc2989.jpg

Hope somebody can help me.

Bonnet is veilside...they don't do a carbon version AFAIK...so if it is it might be a knock off job.

Looks like a nice car though...what would you rather have? A crash repaired old car or a much newer never damaged one? If this is taking a long time to think about there is something wrong with you! :)

Originally posted by Alex

Bonnet is veilside...they don't do a carbon version AFAIK...so if it is it might be a knock off job.

Definitely a knock off :innocent: and the quality is a bit naff. The owner still has the original bonnet so I could always change back if I want.

If this is taking a long time to think about there is something wrong with you! :)
Nothing wrong with me but the bank balance is staring back at me right now, leg's trembling and knee's knocking :conf:

Sod it, it's only money :flame Dev

Hi Dave

Looks great mate, GET IT! then break the crashed TT because the vultures are circling :innocent: :D No seriously for that money I'd do the engine swap into the NA also.

The front and side skirts are Blitz, they may well be copies too as there is a company that makes knock offs here.

I'd offer him HK$120K and see how desperate he is to sell it, I know when I was looking for mine 4-5years ago here there were a lot of owners of similar aged cars that were desperate to sell, eg. when I bought mine it was similar condition/spec/mileage, 5years old, originally advertised for HK$180K and I got it for HK$140.

Hi Dave,

I would agree with most on here and say buy it. It looks very clean indeed, and sounds like it's been well looked after.

And as Nic mentioned you could always sell the written off Supra for parts.

If you do get it we all HAVE to meet up. I still owe you for that radiator.:D

Keep us posted.

Cheers

Adrian

• 1 month later...