The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not a Supra Owner, yet.

CivicJordan233

Hey folks, hope you're well!

I am Jamie, I am 20 years old, and from Bedfordshire.

I have been a huge fan of the Supra since a very young age, earlier this year I had hoped to start saving for one this coming year, after looking into Insurance's etc, I realized maybe it is a bit too early, I wasn't even get high premiums I was getting nothing! :(

My second love was the Civic Jordan, but I always assumed due to there rarity I would never find a original one in good condition, so I never really looked! Wasn't till on the off chance I looked on the net a few months ago now an found one, great write up, pics, everything you wish for in a for sale add.. I was over the moon, I rang the insurance, an it wasn't too much either, so I went ahead an got the car. The guy I got the car off I still talk to often, an older chap who has since owned a DC5, and now a supercharged EP3.

I now plan to keep the Civic for a couple more years an do have some fun, whilst I do as much research into Supra's as possible, an hope to get one in the next couple of years (would love a late reg RZ-S model, in the rare yellow, I saw one on here ages ago which was amazing, but sadly got written off!?).

I will post a pic up of the Civic just so you can all see :)

Jamie!

When I first got the car (all original at the time)

Pic of the Jordan now, and my girlfriends Suzuki Swift Sport (on hydraulic suspension)

Matt, would you be referring to Michael Lavery's one? Gorgeous car, he is a friend of us both, awesome guy, back when I had a Little yellow 1.2 corsa he still went out of his way to visit us on one occasion to get pictures of his car which was nice of him.

Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone, cannot wait for the day I finally get my hands on the wheel of a Supra, I am sure it will be worth the wait.

That is it, such a beautiful Supra, my all time favorite, such a shame its no more, I have never seen another Yellow one like this, chances of me ever getting one are nil surely!

Does anybody have figures at all for how many were released in Yellow, or whether it was a one of for one year?

One of the Members that attend the Bluewater meets has a yellow supra, I'm sure it belongs to a female member, I'm sure the owner was thinking of selling last year.

Yep, that is Tracey's car (TJP) on the forum :)

I remember when she brought it had only 19k on the clock, was like new! I think she has had it about 4 years now.