The mkiv Supra Owners Club

too good to be true???

iain_spen

It's not only on ebay. Try http://www.autoscout24.com and http://www.mobile.de and see.

There's some fake ones there also. I've seen MKIV supras TT for 9.000 euros.

I tell you because i have tried to contact them to buy a supra and at the beginning everything is ok, they even offer you them to carry with all the export and transport just adding 650euros more to the check that you're supposed to send them. But once you tell them that you would like to go to his house and see the car before sending any money, then there's completely silence!!!

They use to be people from UK like you but they offer a left sided steering wheel to avoid any UK people contact them.

And even more, i have my car for sale (mitsu eclipse) listed in one of those sites and at least 6 people or more have contacted me saying that they're very interested in the car, that they will send me a bank check and after i receive it i must send the car. Scammers!!

Again when i tell them that i only accept cash, they don't write anymore.

Those people suck!!

No, i'm trying to buy a supra and sell my mitsu eclipse GST.

Sorry i didn't clarify that. Now i've edited the post.

Look i just contacted another guy selling his '94 supra for 12.700 (what a joke), that's what he answered me:

Hello ,

Thanks for your interest about my car. I just receive your email and hope is not a late answer.I live in Leeds , Great Britain (UK) and car is here with me. All the information you read on the website about the car is true and yes price is 11 800 EUR + 900 EUR delivery to any country in europe using an truck on road with company SC Romtas-Kokcatas SRL. That mean total price of the car is 12 700 EUR and have included delivery , papers of export , title registration from here and for your country. Car not have included the taxes in your country.

That is your part of deal. To register and pay for the car after you receive it at your front door.

Thanks verry much for understanding and email me as soon as possibile if you are still interested for the car and if you are really an serios buyer.

Greetings ,

I just reply him saying i want to see and test the car first and i'll take care of the transport and aked him when we can meet.

Let's see if he responds back.

The item you requested ( 4510581658 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available

:twak: