The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Helllo Folks, new owner here

Guest fatjon

Hello all,

Just bought my first Supra. It's a 3.0 Turbo with the removeable roof. It seems to have been in a timewarp for 10 years. It has 27.5k miles on the clock and is utterly mint down to the last detail. It has a full Veilside conversion which I think is factory original although I don't know much about these cars to be quite honest. Looking at the history of it it seems it was bought in 1994, run for 27000 miles then garaged up in 1998 and never saw the light of day again until 2006. It then got a new MOT and went back into storage until 2008 when it was MOT tested again with an additional 500 miles on it and then locked up again. I have put 4 new disks and pads on it and changed the cam belts and auxilliary belts then serviced and MOT tested it. So far it's not missed a beat.

It has a very nice stereo with a pop up screen and amps and subs in the back too, my Pink Floyd has never sounded better. The remote controls for the system are still wrapped in the plastic they came with!

Still trying to figure out why someone would buy a car like this and then never use it, madness. I haven't been out of it since I brought it home on Saturday.

Welcome to the club - where did you buy it from and get some pictures up we like pictures:)

Private sale from a friend of mine who picked it up at auction.

Not having much luck with the pics. It seems I can only upload pics up to 200kb which hardly do it justice. Just going to send a couple of pics to a bloke in my office who can do the required to shrink it.

The pics will shortly appear in my website. Will post a link within the hour. Not sure what the right money is for one of these. It wasn't cheap for a 1994 car! How much should I have paid?? Nice to know if my instincts were correct as it was a punt in the dark really since I'm a TVR man by nature. It was just so perfect that I couldn't walk away. It's actually a xmas present for the wife, she like fast cars but we have a baby so her tired 350Z has to go. She's currently in an Impreza but that too is a tired old knacker and I want to out it to a boy racer who might appreciate it more than we do. I put a tow bar on it and use it for hauling a big trailer full of manure which apparently makes me a philistine..

Welcome to the club!! where in Lincolnshire are you? there seems to be quite a few popping up in and arround lincs now which is good! I cant see the pics on work computer but sound slike you have got yourself a good little example and a TT aero too where do these mint examples come from?

Welcome to the club!! where in Lincolnshire are you? there seems to be quite a few popping up in and arround lincs now which is good! I cant see the pics on work computer but sound slike you have got yourself a good little example and a TT aero too where do these mint examples come from?

when you see the pics you may change what you just said. LoL

Welcome to the club mate, just be warned not many are a fan of that body kit, with that said your still a supra owner so part of the family. :-) It does look very clean though