The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any idea which kit is on this 12 Grand Supra?

Guest pa.hug

I found this 12 grand Supra on piston heads, it looks exactly what I want to do with mine. Has anyone any idea on which body kit is on it? I asked the sellers but they didn't know. Are they wide arches? Hard to see properly.

Link: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-3dr-single-turbo-conversion/1522927#

I love the red/black, it goes hand in hand. It looks like a Candy Red but I'm not sure.

Cheers Guys,

Do luck, with OEM rear spats (blended?)

Thanks mate :)

Not sure myself but I'd be doing is taking those awful stickers off the wings. Did the sellers say who mapped the car etc? When it says full spec to be confirmed does that mean they don't know?

I guess they haven't a clue mate lol, I asked them for full part list and they said they weren't sure....doesn't really give a buyer much confidence. I like the red though, I'll be having some of that :)

I'd be wanting to know exactly what parts are on it and who mapped it before i bought it bud. It could be a costly purchase otherwise.

He doesn't want to buy it :). It looks like the dealer doesn't do modified stuff when you look at the other cars. So can't expect them to be an expert.

Bomex skirts, doluck type 1 front. Stock spats.

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)