The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinions please

paul21uk

As above guys.

i previously brought an item from a trader on the forum, the item was sent to my mums work address as i work away weeks at a time, when i got home i was told that my parcel had arrived, once i got a spare minute i got round to opening all my parcels. when i opened the packaging it was to my astonishment that the item i have PAID for WASN'T in the packaging. I have spoken to the trader about this and all i keep getting told is that i have signed for it so he isn't interested, im lead to believe that you sign to say you have received the parcel as a hole (ie when i deliver people sign to say they have received the goods) he clearly stated that i'm lying and trying to pull a fast one, i asked if it was possible that the item could have possibly slid out of the packaging due to only being a flat piece of metal plate and he replied that this isn't possible due to the fact that all ends WERE SEALED when i can clearly see that this wasn't the case, i believe that the item wast packaged properly (securely), i was then told that i can then PAY for another one for half the price, when i haven't even got the one that i have paid for, i tried to reason with the seller but all i get told i that its been signed for, surely this isn't right. PICS TO FOLLOW

Its a tough one, lots of couriers use the "once its been signed for no claims can be made" as they know full well 90% of people dont check

If a perfectly good condition package turns up, there isnt many couriers that are going to stand at your doorstep and wait for you to open the box and inspect the item before signing for it

I can guess the item you are talking about, i didnt check mine before signing simply because there was no sign of damage etc, the way it was packed i would never expect the item to have fallen out as it was well sealed